woensdag 15 september 2010

Baby one more time



On my personal wish list, started when I was at the age of 12, are many many wishes. Some of them come true, like buying the perfect jeans (yearly event) Order the largest pizza (monthly) or cry because of laughter (weekly)

Some of my wishes are on my list for years; winning the lottery (as if) making a trip around the world (2015?) Getting married in Vera Wang (when?)

Some of my wishes seemed to be more realistic then I ever thought: Visiting Paris as many as I can (working on it) Knowing my way around in NY (busy) and last but not least; being front row at a Marc by Marc Jacobs fashion show (check!)
Last night his spring summer 2011 show was live streamed on his website and if you’d ask me, I had the best view ever!

Any wishes left?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten