zaterdag 30 oktober 2010

Golden edge



A few weeks ago I attended a fashion show from Sonia Rykiel. Today I was searching the internet to find their show tune. While visiting their site I bumped on their amazing blog with lovely stories, pretty words like: Bonheur << J’ai reconnu le bonheur au bruit qu’il a fait quand il a claque la porte>> which means something like: ‘I found happiness at the sound he made when he slams the door’ Lol.

Behind the tab modern vintage you’ll find lovely old fashion magazine pictures and vintage movies. One little thing. Everything is in French. But don’t say pictures more then thousand words? Check out Sonia Rykiels Blog: rykielles.com
Oh and btw, I did found the sound of the fashion show. Which also has a lovely vintage sound: The Stranglers - Golden Brown

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten